Monday, April 23, 2012

Heartache

I miss every single time that we used to be with each other. But, don't you know you wasted every single chance that I gave to you? Lie and cheat, I only want the truth, why can't you understand.. No matter who broke up with who, this is not important anymore. About what I'm doing now, well...I got this chance, so I go for it, parents asked me to join, so..yeah, I joined. No intention to hurt you or to make you jealous, I'm not people like that, you should know me well. You changed me, you made me who I am today, you hurt me so badly until I do not know what to do, and then as time passed, the situation, the feelings, the sadness, all these things forced me to become who I am now. No special someone cause me to that as I don't even have one. So..yeah. You won't know how sad I am, how suffer I am, when I know that things will never be the same again. I hold on memories that will probably kill me, I miss every single moment, but so what? Things will never be the same again. People left, memories stayed.

No comments: