3days more, he's coming back. I really don't know how to describe my feelings. Yeah, maybe it's none of my business anymore, but I don't know why I still care. I used to think that we are the perfect match, well, i guess I'm wrong. Seriously, it really strikes my heart, very very deep, I really miss him. I don't know how to do I don't know what to do. :( Heart pain, I know I shouldn't be like that, but....all this come naturally. I still can't let go. I hate myself.
2 comments:
Then go straight forward to him, let him know your feelings, just tell him everything, if the end is not the one that you are expecting, then just let it go, take some time to prepare yourself to a new relationship
Do the things that you want to do so that you won't have to regret ok ? A piece of advise from a friend, it's not really a fault to be initiative for it this time, just do it so you won't feel regret because you have try it for the last time
You were so brave for the last relationship, just be brave for this time ok ?
Piece of advise , go find him better than you regret
Post a Comment