Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Strength-less

Since the day he left, today is the 22nd day. I never felt so bad before.. He made me feel that way. Earlier I knew that I will be facing the-long-distance-issues, and I used a very long period of time to settle down myself and all sort of things. I know that, no matter how hard the journey will be, I will still hold on this relationship. Because I love him. But, this few days I started to feel so bad, I'm out of energy and strength!! I don't understand why I have to face this all alone, he put the responsible all on me, like..he don't have to care anything about this relationship, lol. He can abandoned me, treat me like extremely bad, lie to me, hide things from me. >< Haihh, I don't know when only he will change for me, change for this relationship. I hope he will appreciates me, appreciates everything I did for him, appreciates that I'm the only one who can understand him and accept his hot-temper. I really really hope that he will, but not everyday creates problems and leave it for me to settle. He's selfish enough to leave it unsolved, worst thing is he is the one who make me angry. -___- I don't know how much he want to torture me, and I don't know how much patience left in me. Baby, I really hope you will change. Please don't leave me like that. I'm lonely here, I need you. You say, everyday reach home with no one to hug, kiss and hold hands, and then need to walk along the street to school alone, all this is sucks in a boy's view, AND THEN WHY YOU DON'T TREAT ME WELL? I thought if you really feel so bad, you should even appreciate me more and treat me better? And why you did not? *sigh* I feel so bad, seriously so BADDDDDDDD. What should I do? Or everything is fading? *Ouch-hh! it strikes my heart*



Strength-less.

No comments: