Friday, January 13, 2012

Appreciation to God

First of all, I want to thank God for giving me all the strengths and motivations to move on. I know life wouldn't be easy without him around, I know I have to face things alone and be tough, of course, grow up. All these days, I think a lot, everything about him, us, future.. I would like to continue the journey with him, only him. ;) That's why I keep on telling myself, I have to be strong, I should not give up now, because separation that we're currently facing will leads us to a better future! This is what I always believe in. I hope he does, too! I know I've grown up, last time, I can't even accept the fact that he's leaving, for three years. I was thinking, how my life will be without him around? Even that day in the airport, I still couldn't accept. I forced myself not to let me tears out in front of him, but I PHAILED. 分离永远都是痛苦的 ♥ As days passed, I think a lot and convinced myself that now we both would be suffer, but we must think about the day that we will be meeting each other again, that will be GREAT! :D And now, I'm able to face things with a smile on my face. I know miracles will happen on us and we both will go on forever! I will appreciate this relationship and love him with all my heart! Distance is not a problem, as long as the love is there. (doesn't mean I don't want him to come back! Babyyyy please come back! I miss youuuuu a lot! :P) Thanks God, thank you for giving me all the opportunities to create miracles and ripples of love! And, thank you for giving me a heart to love someone wholeheartedly and a heart to receive love. 




Love knows no boundaries, it is eternal. 

No comments: