Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Challenge In Life

Everyone has to face challenges in their life, whether it is a big one or a small one, we should go through it without avoiding. 15 days passed, and I finally found a balance for both of us. I need to learn slowly, bit by bit without rushing. Although I can't really accept the fact that he's not here with me, but what can I do? I have to deal with myself. All we can do is webcam, facebook, viber and whatsapp. :/ WTH what life is this? I thought I am in a relationship with some guy in the internet that seems to be fake. LOL. Seriously, hard time I had here. No one else to hug when I need, aww screw my life! No matter what, I will wait for him, and of course, support him always. I want to be the girl that always support him just like, behind every successful man there's always a girl that supports him. XD I love him always, the love is getting strong, I know he's the one, but I didn't know whether am I the one to him. I love surprises, I want care and love from him, but all this seems cloudy and blurry LOL.. I'm sick of giving hints. -.- Although he keeps on disappointing me, but I just cant get mad at him for long, because I can't afford to lose him, seriously, I can't. That's why I rather be the one that always tolerate silently, supports him and give him enough love and care. I don't want him to feel lonely as he's the only child. True love is not how you forgive, but how you forget, not what you see but what you feel, not how you listen but how you understand, and not how you let go but how you hold on.  Baby, you are always the one I want. No matter how hard this journey will be, I will always be with you and we must go through all this, okay? :) You know I will always be with you, I won't leave you, forever. Be strong okay? Be brave to face the life there. All I need is your promises and dont break it. Know what to do without me giving hint, alright? :) I don't know will you read this, but still..I LOVE YOU ALWAYS, BABY! Forever you must know there's a girl who loves you more than herself. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha WOah~ who's that you're talking to.. the person make a promise to u and i double confirm that he will not let that promise go.. love do grow stronger as time pass. No matter what circumstances it might be, love will never fade. Life is hard, it's good as it builds a stronger and firm relationship as hardship made one grow mature.. Loving u always !

Jaylyn said...

Yes baby, I know we will always stay strong okay. Yes, dont let it go, hehehe. Love will never fade between us. <3 Love you too!