I drove to Klang, all the way from my house, passed by my secondary school, being nostalgic of my secondary school life. I miss those times we used to stay back together.
And then, I drove to your house, everything is still the same, but not us. We are never going to be the same anymore.
I keep telling myself, if you miss me, you would find me.
That's why, I care for you, using my own way, without disturbing your life.
With loves.
1 comment:
Hope you learn slowly how to let go but its not going to be easy. Painful but you dont have a choice. "IF its mean for you, and IF its yours, it WILL SURELY come back to you!" All the best....most importantly, believe in yourself. I understand you fully because I have gone through it before...that was many many years ago. God bless and guide you.
Post a Comment