Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Many To Say.

Eight months plus passed, I wondered if you miss me like how I miss you always.. I actually miss texting you, talking to you, hanging out together and many more.. But I hate myself because I can't do a damn thing about it. I thought I already let go, but this is how I found out that I can't, I can't stop myself from missing you.

I know that it is impossible for us to get back together. But why my heart is still on you?
I really don't know.

I remind myself everyday, if it is supposed to happen, it will.

Everytime when they talked about you, I pretended that I don't fucking care, but seriously I care more than anyone else ever will.

One more sad thing I found out is... I couldn't attached to any other guys.
If they treat me good, I feel like killing them, and then started to afraid, ended up avoiding them.
I'm weird!!!! T_T

Seriously, I'm insane.
I need more time.
Time will faded everything, I hope.

No comments: