Two weeks already, I'm being alone in my own world, without you. How are you, baby? I miss you very much, I really do. Yes, although you hurt me all the time, but no matter what, I still love you wholeheartedly. My friends said that I'm stupid, but..I can't deny about this, I love you and I miss you a lot. Weird! At first I really thought that, "Yeah, he would be better and happier without me.", but somehow..I hope that he will come back to me. This is just a dream, something that will never happen. You said I never apologize, but..all the time we together, did you ever understand my feelings? Did you put effort on me? You forever won't give me those love and care that I want. One thing that you always don't get it, it's not that I controlled you in those things, but..you just don't get it what I always wanted. I want to feel that I'm the only one, I want to feel that I'm being loved, not whenever I need you, I find out that you rather talking to her. I hate that. Okay? You never show me that I'm important to you. If I am, things wouldn't turned out like this. Trust me, you don't get it. All I want is yout love and care, if you never treat me good, but in the same time you still enjoying with "them", how will I feel? Did you ever think about it? I don't think so. All you think is just about yourself. If you love me, you will treat me like a princess. Not make me beg for love and care from you like a beggar. You get it?
Memories are always there, our sweet memories.
I love you, you always know that.
Our photos, everything are still with me.
You are precious, someone that I couldn't afford to lose.
I really hope you will change, at least for me.
And I apologize, I drink because I want to cry everything out, keep everything inside very suffer, from the day you left, I never drop a single tear, that's why.. I'm sorry. :)
My love to you is forever.
Please, take care of yourself, I know you will be better and happier without me in your life.
1 comment:
Blogwalker... Have a good life and beaware all times. Take Care..
Post a Comment